low header

Image Map

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Bath Time..

... And Relax!


Who doesn't love a big bubbly bath? ..Heaven!

Bath time has got to be the best relief after a long stressful day. Which describes today very well! 

Time for my all time favourite bath wash.. Soap & Glory - clean on me.


It smells SO good! It's defo a must have, & I couldn't be without it. 

After a long soak it was time to get out before I got wrinkly fingertips. Wow I just hate that, don't you?

As if I didn't smell good enough already ;) I smothered myself in my favourite body lotion.. 


Lady Million by Paco Rabanne. 

Such a gorgeous lotion, it leaves your skin feeling so soft & the fragrance lasts so long. The smell is so relaxing! 

A few squirts of Lady million by Paco Rabanne perfume & I'm done! 


Feeling super relaxed & Smelling amazingly clean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment