low header

Image Map

Thursday 15 August 2013

Product Review - Maybelline the colossal volum' express mascara


I am LOVING this mascara. I have been using it for awhile & my view on it has never changed. 
It leaves your eyelashes looking longer & a lot fuller. The effect is not too dramatic but if you are looking for a real dramatic full look, you can do this by applying many layers until you are happy. 

My eyelashes before applying the mascara


My eyelashes after applying the mascara

As you can see, my eyelashes look a lot longer with this mascara. 
The consistency is quite thick and applies so neatly. It also dries pretty much instantly so there is no problem with smudging or anything.  

I would highly recommend this mascara and the low price tag is another added bonus! 

    A full shot to show you the full effect :)



No comments:

Post a Comment