low header

Image Map

Friday 23 August 2013

Product Review - Maybelline Baby Lips.

Hey Guys!

After seeing all this hype about 'Maybelline Baby Lips' i decided to try it myself.



Claims-

♥ Protects and moisturises for a full 8 hours
 After 1 week lips are visibly renewed, virtually reborn

I purchased 'Pink Punch'

Simply because I love pink.

Firstly, what really caught my eye was the packaging. Like i just mentioned i love pink so this 
would without a doubt draw a pink lover right in! Its also cute and who doesn't like a bit of 
cuteness?


When i first applied it i thought Amazing! my lips felt very moisturised and also had a tint of colour.
After about 2 hours of wearing it, it wasn't so amazing. My lips felt slightly stiff and very dry. although the colour was still there a bit, the claim of it keeping your lips moisturised for 8 hours is untrue!

It smells gorgeous! 
Tastes good too!

I have not yet been using Baby Lips for a week, so cannot comment whether it visibly renews your lips. I will do another post in a weeks time to let you all know :)


However, overall i do like this product and will purchase the other lip balms and for only £2.99 you cant really go wrong!

I would recommend you to try it out. You could always apply a very moisturised lip balm and then apply Baby Lips on top for a bit of colour.


What is your opinion on Maybelline Baby Lips? Please leave a comment and let me know :)


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment