low header

Image Map

Thursday 29 August 2013

My day & unexpected buys.

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't written a post for awhile, I've just not been able to find the time. But finally I have some time to spare :D

Today Simeon, Siiena and I went to Monmouth show with my mum, sister & brother. I must admit it was a great day and Siiena had so much fun!

There were lots of animals and by far Siienas favourite was the horses! 

 
There was the cutest little pussycat there, her name is Siiena and she's just the cutest thing I have ever seen ;)


There was even an elephant...
Okay, not a real elephant but it was still cute ;)

This is Siiena and her Auntie Tilly :)

This little beauty elephant cost a whopping £730! 
It was cute, but not that cute! Wow!


There was a massive area of bees. But the only problem was, they could all get out and were pretty much all flying around your head!
I had to get away from there before I got stung by one of those babies! 
Siiena was quite happy to just stay and talk to them but I couldn't allow it! 
Call me overprotected, but why would you even have that there anyway?!

Anyway walking down abit we found an advantage to these bees!
A little tent where you could make your own bee from Pom poms, googley eyes and even glitter. 
Siiena & Tilly sat happily making their bees :) 
 

As we were walking around, the big makeup stand caught my eye, I was straight there!

Everything was so cheap!

I got this maybelline air foam foundation for £4.



& this Rimmel appocolips for £2.50 
BARGAIN! 



I could of got so much more but I had to stop myself before I went abit OTT :P

I will do a review on these products once I have tried them.

Siiena even got a few bits of makeup in a lucky dip, which of course she loved and it was all over her face as soon as we got home! Love her!

Siiena also had this little welsh lady made with her name on it. We watched the man make it with a machine and different chisels, it was so clever!

 
It is so nice to have something with Siienas name on because nothing has her name on unless we have it personalised.

Today has been a great and successful day but now we are all super tired!

Keep watching for my 2 product reviews coming soon :)

Hope you have had a lovely day too and I would love to hear all about it :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment