low header

Image Map

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Product Review - FITme! By Maybelline.

I was getting pretty fed up of my original foundation so decided to have a change. I popped into town to have a little browse of what i could find. I had no idea of what foundation I was looking for, all I new was I needed full coverage to cover my blemishes. I came across this -

FITme!  By Maybelline

I love the expensive but simple look of the bottle. I searched for the lightest colour and picked Shade 120 Classic Ivory. 

I was dying to try this out!

I scrubbed my make-up off (I say scrubbed, more like quickly rubbed a wipe over my face and thought that will do!) and opened the bottle. As I pumped the first bit onto my fingers i began to feel slightly worried..
The consistency was really light and watery looking, my first though was 'This is not going to cover my red blotches! :( 
However I still went ahead and tried it. It wasn't as bad as I thought, it covered nicely and felt really light on my skin. It wasn't a full coverage, like I needed, but it still looked okay. 

I wouldn't recommend to people with oily skin as it would just slip straight off. Also if you are looking for a full coverage foundation like I was, then it is not the foundation for you.
I would say it was a light-medium coverage and more recommended to people with less dark blemishes.
Even though it wasn't for me, I still think it is a great foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment