low header

Image Map

Monday 19 August 2013

Yankee Love ❤

Hey guys!

I am so excited to write this post, im not sad, honest! ;)

I have always loved candles, but when i came across Yankee Candles, Wow! I will never light any other candle again. 
The variety of fragrance to choose from is outstanding and the company constantly come up with new fragrances. 

As i am writing this now i sit here with the air filled with 'white chocolate mint' it smells so fresh and could guarantee that if you had a cold/blocked nose this candle would clear your airways perfect.
Random thing to say i know, but i can feel it bring a tingling sensation to my nose and it feels so fresh! This is the first time i have lit 'white chocolate mint' and i am impressed, very impressed!

White Chocolate Mint

__________________________________________________


My favourite Yankee Candle at the moment is 'Vineyard' 
OMG! The scent is so grapey and fun! 
The throw is amazing - super strong but not too strong to cause a headache.
This is the one candle that has had the most compliments when people visit.
Ahh i could just EAT it, it smells so good!

'Vineyard'

__________________________________________________


Before i smelt 'Vineyard' my favourite Yankee Candle was 'Fruit Fusion'
I still LOVE this candle but it has become second best. It doesn't stop it from being absolutely amazing though!
It is a delicious combination of citrus (orange and lime) and strawberry. It would be ideal for summer months, i suppose its abit of a 'summerlicious' scent.
You can see how loved this candle is, theres not much left *sobs*

'Fruit Fushion'

__________________________________________________

'Sicilian Lemon' is one of my newest Yankee Candles. I have only used it once but that is all you need to describe the amazing scent of this light, zingy fruit candle.
Some lemon scents can be too sweet and remind you of dish washing soap (not good!) 
This is completely opposite, the delicate scent fills the room with a light fresh scent.
The scent is so delicate that it will only fill a room and not an entire home.
This could be a problem for some but for me it is perfect as i use it in the bathroom to relax the light when im in the bath.

'Sicilian Lemon'

__________________________________________________


I have not yet used this candle so cannot give my view on it being lit but from the smell in the jar it is like a bright lime with a warm vanilla sweetness.
I can see this candle being smooth and refreshing.

'Vanilla Lime'

__________________________________________________

'Red Velvet' takes pride of place on my bedside cabinet.
It has a great throw! You can smell the icing, aswell as the cake blending nicely in the air.
The scent is heavenly when lying in bed relaxing.

'Red Velvet'

__________________________________________________

'Black Berry' is another of my newest candles that i have not lit yet. 
All i can say is it smells like an absolutely delicious sweetness of rich, ripe black cherries.
I don't think this will be a candle to relax as the scent seems really strong, however i just know this candle will smell gorgeous.

'Black Berry'

__________________________________________________


Lastly is my amazing Yankee tart burner with 17 tarts.
My auntie bought me this as a home warming present, LOVE HER!
I absolutely love my tart burner, it feels my whole home with beautiful scent.
I recommend it HUGELY!


The fragrances from top-bottom, left-right.

      ♥ Black Coconut
       ♥ Summer Scoop
♥ Pink Sand
        ♥ Coastal Waters
      ♥ A Childs Wish
            ♥ Pineapple Cilantro
       ♥ Paradise Spice
         ♥ Lemon Lavender
      ♥ Fireside Treat
          ♥ French Lavender
      ♥ Turquoise Sky
          ♥ Fresh Cut Roses
           ♥ Midnight Jasmine
        ♥ Lilac Blossoms
      ♥ Waikiki Melon
   ♥ Soft Blanket
       ♥ White Gardenia


I Cannot wait to try all of these!

I LOVE Yankee Candles, if you haven't already noticed ;)



Siiena also loves the smell of my Yankee tarts ♥ 


What do you think of Yankee Candles? I would love to know! :)


xx


























No comments:

Post a Comment