low header

Image Map

Thursday 15 August 2013

Nothing is better in life than my family.

I would like to introduce to you the most beautiful little girl in my life...
My Daughter - Siiena.


Siiena is 3 years old (going on 13! lol) 
She was born on 20.03.2010.. The best day of my life. The day my life really began.


Little did I know, my life had changed forever & for the better!

My life became full of worries and challenges but I love a challenge and each day I became stronger and more confident.
Motherhood started to feel natural.

I couldn't wait to show this little beauty off, I was one proud mummy.. And most defiantly still am!







It only feels like yesterday Siiena was this tiny.
She has become the most loving and cheeky little girl and I wouldn't change her for the world.

 
Oh and did I mention a little poser? ;)


She is a huge character with an exciting imagination. 

Every day is an amazing day and full of surprises and Siiena has filled my life with love and joy.





I would also like to introduce to you
My amazing partner - Simeon.


He is my world as well as Siiena and I just  could not be without them.

Simeon makes me so happy and I have enjoyed every second with him and I know I will be enjoying the rest of my life with him.

I cannot wait to see what the future brings for my gorgeous little family but I'm sure it will be bright and full of love <3 


I LOVE my family so so much !

                  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment